• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ATC/HF/VHF radio project

EI9AIRB

Jul 29, 2010
Hello all,

Thought this might be of interest to some of you:

A Canada-based Aviation Services Company is looking for volunteers for a number of small aviation related projects.

The initial projects contain the following elements: Air traffic control, Airways and route availability, flow management, Airport and runway availability, HF and VHF radio use.

In our group of volunteers we would like to include the following:

- An aviation enthusiast
- A Radio hobbyist, interested in HF & VHF Aero listening
- A spotter - civil aircraft
- Someone interested in SBS/Airnav Radar
- An overflight/contrail/dot-spotter
- A flight simulator enthusiast

The involved person should also have a relatively good understanding of computers and the internet, and world geography.

Some further points:
- You would need a few hours per week to devote to the project, not much more.
- There is no remuneration initially, however as the project develops there is definite scope for reward.

If you are interested, have some time to spare, and fit the profile, please contact: atfm.project@gmail.com

Hi,

Would be interested to know what your goals of the project are?

I fit all of the following:

- An aviation enthusiast
- A Radio hobbyist, interested in HF & VHF Aero listening
- A spotter - civil aircraft
- Someone interested in SBS/Airnav Radar
- An overflight/contrail/dot-spotter
- A flight simulator enthusiast - HELL YES! Military and civilian, to RW standards. Private pilot IRL. I fly real sims, not the toys. RW flight sim developer, software engineer.

I'm located in the UK.

Best regards,
Chernobyl2.

Hi all,

Just would like to bring this to the top again, as we would still like a few more volunteers to help out with our project.

Thanks!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.