• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

B&K 1040 & 2040 TEST EQUIPMENT, RADIOS, AMP & OTHER FOR SALE

If it's got that "Flux Capacitor" accessory option - keep it's speed below 88.2 Miles Per Hour.

flux-capacitor-from-back-to-the-future.gif

I am selling some of my equipment and radios. All equipment and radios work excellent! this is what I have for sale I have some pictures and I will have more pictures to post in a few days! The B&K 1040 and the B&K 2040 are still in service and working on my bench and they work great as a pair! I will unplug and stop using them when they sell!! They both come with a operators manual and very easy to use!!

1- B&K 1040 CB SERVICE MASTER. W/ 2 cables for basic operation. With manual!! $150.00 + S&H
1- B&K 2040 SIGNAL GENERATOR. W/ 1 cable for basic operation with manual! $320.00 + S&H
1- HEATHKIT VTVM IM-11 With Probe (vacume tube volt meter) $75.00
(SOLD)1- MFJ 259 HF/VHF SWR ANALYZER 1.8-170 Mhz
2- TEXAS RANGER 127FST 40 CH. AM W/TALKBACK ( Brand New In Box's) $75.00 EACH + S&H
1- GALAXY 949 40 CH. AM SSB W/LT2D ECHO & RFX-75 (Brand New In Box) $150.00 + S&H
1- CONNEX 4300-300 ( 4 X 1446 ) Lightly Used looks great w/ Black Chrome Diamond Plate looking faceplate! ( 2 of the CH. Display Segments are low and one is out but still very readable) $350.00 + S&H
(SOLD) 1- RCI 2970 OLD MODEL needs little work! Radio works fine it just drifts off frequency every once in a while but always goes back on frequency after turned off a while!! This happens very little.
1- POWER DRIVE 1500 WATT POWER INVERTER w/3 outlets used $75.00 + S&H
1- FAT BOY 3 PILL 500 WATT 1X2290 X 2X2879 W/FAN & REMOTE JACK $190.00 + S&H

Everything that is used works great except for the RCI 2970 as explained above! Also I just Discovered that a couple of the Channel Display segments are a little dim and one of them is out but you can still read what channel your on!!. The used CONNEX 4300-300 will not come with a Microphone I should have a bracket for it! The B&K 2040 SIGNAL GENERATOR is in great working shape and the face plate has a few speckles on the left side from a little over spray of a cleaner but over all looks great!. The B&K 1040 CB SERVICE MASTER Looks realy good. I dont think I have the manual for the 1040 but I might if I can find it. !! Both the B&K are being used as I speak and are being sold because I have another set of test equip the same! The Texas Rangers and Galaxy radio are Brand New in The boxes I may have some mre items for sale later on. I will be posting pictures that I already have and then I will take pictures of the others and then post in a few days! I am very busy and might not be able to answer your messages for a day or two and then I might be able to answer sooner! Please feel free to ask any questions and i will try to answer them the best I can!

UPDATE! I DID find the manual for the B&K 1040 so it will come with a manual!!

UPDATE: i HAVE DECIDED TO SPLIT UP THIS PACKAGE AND SELL ALL SEPERATE

! This stuff will make its way to E-bay where I could probably get more for each item on auction. Listing on other sites as well

Pictures will follow in the next post.

Thanks

Pictures of the B&K 2040 $320.00 + S&H
Do you still have the B&K CB1040 Service Master and what is the price overall.

• Haha
Reactions: techradioman
jrobi if you click on his name a box will appear and tell you the below info. So this means the guy has not logged into the forum in 12 years. He won't be seeing your question.

bigmann3104

Joined Jun 20,2011
Last seen Feb 10, 2012

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.