• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Barjan now owns Astatic

NorthStar

Administrator
Mar 21, 2005
Barjan Products has officially bought Astatic. All astatic products will be increasing in price. Barjan is the modern day Coglomerate in CB Radio.

They have a whole line of accessories with their name. They own Wilson and Francis Antennas as well as Deisel accessories.

I have seen this brand increasing for quite some time in the Truck Stop market.
Antennas, Cable, Mounts, Mics and other items in Pilot travel centers, and the like.
They are collecting a lot of smaller Co`s

jeff

GM used to own stock in Barjan. If that tells you anything. Barjan specializes in supplying truckstop chains.
Big Money can do many things.

Barjan, Barjan Entertainment, Diesel, Victor, Wilson Antenna, Francis Antenna, Tracker, Trucker Tough, Impulse Merchandisers

i thought it was Omnitronics llc?

On www.astatic.com is has Omnitronics at the bottom and the pacetronics site says, "Pacetronics.com is now owned by Omnitronics." when they sold out.

:?:

Omnitronics LLC. is not affiliated with Pacetronics and Omnitronics LLC. was a company that owned Astatic in the past. as well as Valor and PDC. Pacetronics is owned by 3:16 Electronics according to vendors.

NorthStar said:
Omnitronics LLC. is not affiliated with Pacetronics and Omnitronics LLC. was a company that owned Astatic in the past. as well as Valor and PDC. Pacetronics is owned by 3:16 Electronics according to vendors.

It does say
Copyright© 1999-2002 Omnitronics™ All Rights Reserved.

at the bottom of the pacetronics page

I bought 3 Barjan 325-58 microphones that I use for 6 meter and cb. I have been told the audio is excellent when using these mics. They are the only mics I have used from them but am pleased. I was told they sound better than my D-104 and Turner+2.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.