• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BASE SETUP

Hey BT88 I use to have a set of Eagles, but a local tech stole them from me. I took him to small claims court and won, but he never paid the judgment and the local sheriff wanted a $100 dollars to enforce the judgment and I knew that the radio was already gone. We could have gotten some junk he had in his shop, but he would have made sure that all he had around was junk and I didn’t need to spend a $100 to see him screw me again.

The law just isn’t fair sometimes. Later this ol’ boy got real sick with food poisoning at a big restaurant down in Kemah Texas and nearly died. He later sued the restaurant, but during discovery of the case he was found out to have self ingested bad food and was then later charged and convicted with fraud. It was a big story locally on TV and in the news. I figure I got him back.

BTW, I never could get my eagle squeal to work with the radio set up like you have your's in the picture. Do you have one that had the noise thing in the radio when you key up? Boy I loved that thing. It was great on sideband and had a ton of audio.

Dang Marconi that really bites.Got to use those birds Bionic.I blow the cobwebs off my MKIVA at least once a week.LOL

Nice collection there BT-88 .I'd be lost in all the knobs. Question ? IM guessing that gp antenna is yours along side the fence by the sat disc ? Why so low ? You live in the mountains ? Wherever it is ? it looks nice and private like (-: also looks like you have one of mans best friends there to watch over the homestead. Nice pic's. Switch Kit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.