• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Basement setup

Mongoose

Mar 11, 2009
Warren, Michigan
It's not much to look at but it works well. A little more cleaning to do. The two jars with blue and red lids are SALT WATER DUMMY LOADS. Very easy to make.

Attachments

• P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 294

i have been on the air but trying to get a more orginized set up. I live in a condo so no antenna outside so I talk off a dipole in the basement. I get out around 5 miles, not to shabby for a piece of #14 wire.

must have all kinds of antenna restrictions there where ya live huh mongoose.? heck, get a antron 99 type antenna and when it gets dark just put it together and stick it on a poll or somethin then take it down before light. lol.

They are pretty tough here especially when my wife is on the board. No flag poles are allowed either. Kinda sucks but work with what i have. Dipoles are a better antenna than a lot of people think.. Why ya think the hammers use them?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.