• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bcrewcaptain

I talked to him last week on IM...he said that work had him travelling for several weeks. Haven't touched base with him since then.

What is wrong here. One administrator posts a topic that says the board is for sale. Whick wasn't true. And now it looks like another one of your administators has ran off to another board. Just my two cents is I think there needs to be some thinking of the kind of administrators you have here.

its just the internet, peoples interest change with the seasons. I spoke with Jeff today, he has not given up, he has some family responsibilities to take care. But he does appreciate the stalking LOL

I seen that also Carl, But I was on there this morning and he was logged in. And I just looked and the is what it said.

Last Active: Today at 12:05:55 PM

HUH....

UMM...... Last I checked it was still ok in America to have more than one intrest? BTW I am also a member on a coupla other boards just so everyone is clear and dosn't have to go looking it's the diesel place.com,gm diesel.com and a few 4x4 boards :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chuck

awww...guys..I feel so special....everyone must be BORED
I've just had some family issues to deal with and have been unable to get on several boards(including this one) since I've been stuck up dialup for a while, but thats taken care of now..thanks for everyones concern and all that good stuff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.