• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bearcat BCD996XT

I have the uniden home patrol works great i get the texas dps form alll over tx But my town has the new digital that you cant get!! all the local stuff is scrambeled....

I have the uniden home patrol works great i get the texas dps form alll over tx But my town has the new digital that you cant get!! all the local stuff is scrambeled....

I want one of those but the price is a little high. I play with it when I go to fry's electronics it sure is nice.

I want one of those but the price is a little high. I play with it when I go to fry's electronics it sure is nice.

I had the HP but dumped in about a week.It received well but not for me.

I have the older model Uniden BCD996D and love it. It took a while to rethink how to program it but it does help to get the subscription to radioreference and use the BCtool software to program the memory-- that makes it a piece of cake. I need to sell a few of my older analog models now that I got a digital scanner. I want to hang my discone out on the roof but I'm having trouble finding the other 2/3'rds of my antenna..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.