• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best Mic?

rwl48

Dec 23, 2008
MA,
I am new to CB and want a nice mic for my galaxy 949 set up as a base. Whats the best mic and where to buy it?

Thanks

I like the Road Devil. D104M6 is nice too. If wanting a straight noise canceling my bud runs a Roadking 56 on a Magnum and sounds real good.

I like the Astatic 636L mics in the mobile. I have 3 mobile radios, and 3 636L mics, they all work great! Loud and crisp, clean audio for a non-amplified noise cancelling mic.

If you're after a power mic, both mics that Mr. Clean mentioned would be good choices (Astatic Road Devil and D104-M6), along with an Astatic 575-M6, if you can find one.

It's really all about finding a mic that will match up with your voice, so if you have some extra coin, try a few different brands and have a couple of your buddies listen to you while trying mics to find the one that's right for you.

-Exit

I decided on a power mic. And I was looking at this one Wilson Noise Power Amplified CB Microphone BLACK - 4 Pin. Or the Astatic D-104M6B. I am opened to all your suggestions and thank you all for your help in my dilemma.

:headbang

I decided on a power mic. And I was looking at this one Wilson Noise Power Amplified CB Microphone BLACK - 4 Pin. Or the Astatic D-104M6B. I am opened to all your suggestions and thank you all for your help in my dilemma.

:headbang

What do you guys think of the Wilson Noise Power Amplified CB Microphone BLACK - 4 Pin? :confused:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.