• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best mobile 10meter radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot350

Jul 27, 2012
Georgia
Looking for the best of the best mobile that hears better than a radio hooked to a preamp that hooks to factory wiring in the truck and best place to buy it from

what is best for you may not be the best for someone else and vice versa.

what do you want to use the radio for needs to be answered first.

do you talk side band, or want to? why do you think you need or want a ten meter radio? do you want echo? how about a freq counter? chrome, black face matter? do you want to run it barefoot or with a linear, as variable power comes to play then. do you wnt to be able to change channels with the mic?

what price are you tring to be at.

answer these questions and add what other info you will find helpful.

Reactions: 1 person

do you talk side band, or want to? why do you think you need or want a ten meter radio? do you want echo? how about a freq counter? chrome, black face matter? do you want to run it barefoot or with a linear, as variable power comes to play then. do you wnt to be able to change channels with the mic?

Don't care about the color don't talk side band but may want to in the future yes I want the echo freq is nice I have an external and yes I want it barefoot but also want to ba able to run my grey or Dave made 1x4 no I don't need to change channels either the mic price doesn't matter.... Like I said I want the biggest baddest that hooks to factory wires.... And here ya go Galaxy 98 VHP 10 Meter High Power Radio

And also it needs to hear EXTREMELY well as if it was hooked to amp with a pre amp

that 200 watt radio in front of the 1x4 will get you herd on all the channels for sure ;)

Reactions: 2 people
that 200 watt radio in front of the 1x4 will get you herd on all the channels for sure ;)

Yeah it probably would but see I have a grey 300 and can only talk on low with it cause it shut my truck down any higher than low so I can't really use the 1x4 in here but I should be getting another trk within the next year or so until then it'll be in my pickup

What you want is a loud AM export. For that maybe a dx94hp, that will work with your truck.
If you want a good 10 metre rig then I would say a Yeticom Optima.

Reactions: 2 people
What you want is a loud AM export. For that maybe a dx94hp, that will work with your truck.
If you want a good 10 metre rig then I would say a Yeticom Optima.

How does it compare to a connex 3300hp.... Never heard of the yeti lol where do u get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.