• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best Mobile Antenna?

I used a Predator 10K on my rig, a 9" shaft with an eight turn coil.

Much better than fiberglass or anything else in my experience.

Pretty hard to miss with a Wilson 2000 or 5000 type , they have different size shafts for those , but they always seem very easily matchable. Nowdays , I'd pass on the co-phase and just go with one good one. You can use the search feature and more then likely find out why it's good to pass on the co-phase type situation. Good luck to you.

tried sending you a pm but your pms is full need to clear them out
anyhow did you recieve your Predator 10K and coax?

let me know what you think of it

Pretty hard to miss with a Wilson 2000 or 5000 type , they have different size shafts for those , but they always seem very easily matchable. Nowdays , I'd pass on the co-phase and just go with one good one. You can use the search feature and more then likely find out why it's good to pass on the co-phase type situation. Good luck to you.

Yeah But switch dont they use the cophase's to cover both sides of those 53' trailers truckers pull???

A friend of mine just put a dual coil 9 inch shaft 10K on his freightliner. Its working very well for him. Only 5 and a half ft tall.

For a Big Coil antenna try a Predator 10K, a Mr. Coily, Monkey Made, or a 55.

For a Fiberglass stick try a Titan, Van Ordt, k40 Plus Fibergass or a Victory Quad Wound.

For an Enclosed Trucker type try a Wilson 5000, a K40 Plus or a K40 Trucker Antenna.

If you have a tall Condo the top loaded antennas might be a better choice.

This is from my experience at the shop.

Good Luck.

For a Big Coil antenna try a Predator 10K, a Mr. Coily, Monkey Made, or a 55.

For a Fiberglass stick try a Titan, Van Ordt, k40 Plus Fibergass or a Victory Quad Wound.

For an Enclosed Trucker type try a Wilson 5000, a K40 Plus or a K40 Trucker Antenna.

If you have a tall Condo the top loaded antennas might be a better choice.

This is from my experience at the shop.

Good Luck.
i agree with it everythibnng ya posted

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.