• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

bird43 myths

FREECELL... it's good to see you posting on the forum again. You've been missed !

Yes his postings are informative but at what cost, to get insulted for free still takes a heavy toll on one's dignity.

We need guys like Ed White and Toll Free to come back.

LOL, you wanna talk excessive drive. There is a guy running around with a 16 pill and he is DKing 7kW with it. It backs up to around 3500+/-. He blows it once a month. LOL some people never learn.

Reactions: freecell
I thought them 2879s were rated for 100W, and swinging 4:1 makes them 400W peak!

:p

Hey Bob ? I understand what you started here but do you really think the "retarded cb'er" gives a shit ? It's good to point out the truth of things but the retards don't know any better (or do they ? or do they even care ? )

There are countless CB Radio Forums that it is as simple as saying that "the blind are leading the blind" would pretty much add up. But like I said , how many really care about the truth ? and how much would it really matter to them knowing what the truth was in the first place ?

I don't think it makes them retarded to call them that , other then they are simply retarded to the truth. It has seemed to me for many years now that the blind do lead the blind in this hobby and they seem very happy to believe what they want to believe or they simply can not handle the truth when or if it is presented to them.

The Bird meter for many is nothing but a placibo that makes them feel better about themselves and there magical watts to begin with. There dime and there time weather they truly understand the truth or not. Many of these types of folks are long lost from the truth and could care less. But I think they might take a defencesive stand when it came to being called retarded........unless they opened the topic of discussion ?

Just because somebody else has more knowledge then the next guy doesn't make them better then somebody else , it just means they have more knowledge. You either go to school to learn or you spend more time eating your lunch. You have this group of people and you have that group of people , you have cb radio and you have ham radio , take your pick.

(I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW ...........I JUST THOUGHT I DID. )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.