• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Brand new galaxy dx 959 no modulation?

My post was all in good fun. I was just giving a jab for a jab. No ill intentions. I know it's hard to decipher ones personality via text message. I'm by no means an expert but I'm not a complete retard either. I have successfully troubleshooted cb radios circuits in the past, I'm just not very familiar with galaxy. Even all you pseudo intellectuals out there are still learning. 73s

Reactions: LeapFrog
My post was all in good fun. I was just giving a jab for a jab. No ill intentions. I know it's hard to decipher ones personality via text message. I'm by no means an expert but I'm not a complete retard either. I have successfully troubleshooted cb radios circuits in the past, I'm just not very familiar with galaxy. Even all you pseudo intellectuals out there are still learning. 73s

If you stop learning find something more productive to do. You've said some dumb stuff in the past. Like that time you blew up the cobra 29 because there was no slug in the bird line section. Sometimes it's hard to tell if your serious or just screwing with us.

Does anyone remember the days of messing with eachother on the radio for good fun???

this is a CB radio forum, and i would like to think that the people who enjoy occupying this forum also enjoy talking on CB radios.

unless you are a complete newbie to CB radio, you know that rule number one is that the one who gets mad first loses.

people who complain about name calling that is done in jest, and people who don't like the back and forth "competition" that goes along with it usually gravitate away from CB radio and into ham radio.

good for them.

however, why in the world would those people hang out on a CB forum and complain about how people act there???

805 california, your joke was SUPER OBVIOUS and anyone who took offense to it is probably better suited for ham radio. no offense intended.

y'all must be a bunch of dirty truck drivers!!! LOL
LC

[Disclaimer: This post is not pointed at anyone, I'm not saying that anyone was trolling.]

This thread is about a cb, in a cb section/ sub-forum of WWDX, but I don't mind seeing friendly discussions with HAM operators, they often add valuable content to the thread, helping O.P. most times.

Sometimes I see posts that resemble a twisted satire like scheme of feigned interest with poking and prodding at the "goofy kid in the corner"..

sat·ire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Sometimes people appear to be interested, just to expose how much you really don't know. (I said I know anything, call me a liar)
Trolling in a certain context can be useful, if it is to help someone realize something they couldn't see before, but not when it is done with malice.

Sometimes, the whole borderline trolling thing gets old. (I see it all across the web)

Last edited:
Damn I kept reading this hoping to get some information about the modulation problem lol. I did stop before the last page,now I'll forever wonder if the answer was there?

im not trolling. i was just saying i like both cb and ham. sorry if you thaught i was trolling

i try not to help anybody anymore. i take my time help you fix your radio. not even a thank you. not anybody on this thread, it was last week on exports part of the forum. the gut pmed me needed help aligning a stryker 955hp. i help him for 3 days. got him all good not even a thank you. so no i will not be helping anyone anymore use google figure it out

Reactions: Old_Crow

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.