• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Browning Golden Eagle Mark 4

longhaireddwb

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Oct 8, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
THINKING of selling my MK4. In excellent condition and working 100%. I don't have the OEM mic any longer but the radio is 100% original besides a few replaced tubes. It is used every couple weeks just to keep it working well.

If I was to sell it would there be any interest in it? I see a few guys selling them on eBay and wanting over 1K for them. I think that's a bit much! If I was to sell I'm thinking somewhere around 800 would be fair. Any opinions or interest on this unit?

Reply here or send me a PM. If I get some feedback I'll take some pics and put it up for sale.

It just takes up room on my bench and I have other radios to use to chat with the locals on. The MK4 is just a bit much as I'm not into working CB DX.

If your asking for opinions on price. 800 is kinda steep and will probably collect dust before it sells. Anything mk3 and and older are more desireable and stand a better chance at collecting top dollar. Good luck with your sale looks like a nice radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.