• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can't Find Local PD Freq.

Looking for any local freqs check with your local ham radio club. They work with police, fire and emergency management so should have the freqs you are looking for. If they have a club site on the internet these freqs may be listed in the files section.

Contra Costa County, California (CA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Looks like they have went to Digital...Same in my area...I am waiting for the Digital scanners to come down in price.
Only a couple being made right now and both I would purchase are about $500 USD...
So I listen to Fire/EMS freq's and some of the old back-up freq's but not much there...
GL
All the Best
BJ

Talk about revival of and old thread...:tongue::oops:

Last edited:
You may already have this but here is the national ambulance freq
155.340 they use this when traveling from county 2 county and state 2 state(y)

You may already have this but here is the national ambulance freq
155.340 they use this when traveling from county 2 county and state 2 state(y)

155.34 MHz is used for ambulance to hospital use, it is part of the H.E.A.R. (Hospital Emergency Administrative Radio) two-way radio system.155.28 is allocated for hospital to hospital use.

I don't see why it makes a difference how old a thread is if somebody is interested enough to read it. Otherwise the threads should be automatically deleted after say 30 days

The word "relevant" comes to mind that's all. After several years goes by replies to some questions is just not relevant any more. Some people reply to for sale items after years have passed and I do agree about the automatic locking of inactive threads after a couple months has passed but ultimately it is not my decision. If it was then it would be done.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.