• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB trouble shoooting and modification tool

T

The Defpom

Hi All,

I am now into software developement, so I thought that I would make an application to assist people with CB radio troubleshooting and modifications, it is called "Defpom's CB Radio Simulator", I designed it to make it easier to diagnose problems with CB's and also to aid with frequency modifications.

It is still a work in progress, and is under continued developement, so I would be happy to hear any ideas people have for features to add to it.

Download a copy and try it out, it works in Windows 98,2000, NT, and XP, along with MacOS8, OS9, OSX.

You can go to my software section by clicking on the "S&M Software" button in the menu of my website....

www.radiomods.co.nz/

The Defpom

www.radiomods.co.nz/

Last edited by a moderator:

Defpom,that is some real good software!!! that is gonna come in handy for sure!!! I'll give it a A+ all the way!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Richsig.jpg
007 in Central Maine said that!!!
eastcoast.jpg
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.