• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cbassholes.com

I sometimes hear the CBA people on in NYC until someone with a Radio Shack 23 channel takes them completely out.

Snoopy for president.

Reactions: 1 person
moran-7512.jpg

Have to agree a lot of trash talking BS morans

LMAO!

Yeah..what a shame..some morons out there, that is for sure.. just sort them out.. most are disgruntled truckers.. some ruin it with their language and stupidity.. Ham here, but like the 11 meter band as well until I hear some idot out there.. OH WELL> :headbang

I am one of the unfortunate people who have to listen to these idiots when I'm going to and from work each day. They are a a crew of over modulated and distorted sounding retards that do nothing but pump up each others ego's and insult everyone else that they come in contact with. Sure they run some impressive power. But they use that it's a Davemade world power to bring channel 19 to a stand still. I use my radio and channel 19 to get to work safely and on time. These idiots block all other driver from hearing important road information. I don't care what people like 234BISHOP and his buddies do as long as they take it to a diiferent channel. I drive right past where he and several of friends live near RT. 80 in New Jersey. They tie up channel 19 with their non sense for miles in either direction of their homes with no concern for others. They are like a buch of 5 year olds children. Sure they could go to any other channel to talk smack as he calls it. But , if they did then they wouldn't be able to prove to everybody just how big of a ASSHOLE they really are. The big boys have channel 6 and 11 to compete in The super Bowl of CB Radio. These CB Asshole should find their own channel to compete to see just who is The Biggest Asshle of them all and stay on that channel. They are a bunch of ignorant childish people with no consideration for fellow CB'ers

I am one of the unfortunate people who have to listen to these idiots when I'm going to and from work each day. They are a a crew of over modulated and distorted sounding retards that do nothing but pump up each others ego's and insult everyone else that they come in contact with. Sure they run some impressive power. But they use that it's a Davemade world power to bring channel 19 to a stand still. I use my radio and channel 19 to get to work safely and on time. These idiots block all other driver from hearing important road information. I don't care what people like 234BISHOP and his buddies do as long as they take it to a diiferent channel. I drive right past where he and several of friends live near RT. 80 in New Jersey. They tie up channel 19 with their non sense for miles in either direction of their homes with no concern for others. They are like a buch of 5 year olds children. Sure they could go to any other channel to talk smack as he calls it. But , if they did then they wouldn't be able to prove to everybody just how big of a ASSHOLE they really are. The big boys have channel 6 and 11 to compete in The super Bowl of CB Radio. These CB Asshole should find their own channel to compete to see just who is The Biggest Asshle of them all and stay on that channel. They are a bunch of ignorant childish people with no consideration for fellow CB'ers

Whoo Hooo! where do I join up! 10 - FOUR!:D(y)

I take issue with this. First of all, a large group of us no longer associates with that website because of what it has become. Secondly, Bishop happens to be a close personal friend of mine. You know, I ran a barefoot legal 4 watt radio completely unmodified for the longest time, and truckers and others of the like enjoyed keying on me with their big radios and the like. Now it's our turn. If you stopped to listen long enough, you would hear when a driver gets lost and 234 gives them directions. Or when there is a bad accident and 234 warns the drivers about it and helps them get around it. No one is a saint, not by any stretch...When I first came into the area I thought he was a jerk too...After listening to how people are on the radio, especially in the trashpile, I'm not surprised. People will start an argument for no good reason at all. And that is whats spawns all of this. Do 2 wrongs make a right? no...but it's how the world turns

stop crying

These CB Asshole should find their own channel to compete to see just who is The Biggest Asshle of them all and stay on that channel. They are a bunch of ignorant childish people with no consideration for fellow CB'ers

Umm I have done just this.. I have found 27.185... you might call it channel 19 but I call it home. I dont move my house past your car you move your car moves past my house... Either deal with hearing me for 60 or so miles when I am on the radio, or change your channel. You have a knob on the left hand side of your rig, its called Volume squelch... you can turn it down or turn it off... I aint going anywhere you Jerkoff. By the way.. try waving your hand once in awhile... I just might wave back.. with a Big Middle Finger and tell you to go screw yourself.

You talk about being assholes yet you are telling other people what to do with their radio's they paid for... Try spending some money and getting better equipment and maybe you will be heard. Stop being a cheap ass and maybe you wont have to cry about it.

Mmmmm... it's cb radio ffs... why are you taking it all so seriously. Go out, break some balls, have a laugh... it's called fun! You want serious... hit it above 28mhz.
No TM we do not GAF what you think.

CBASSHOLES= refugees from a once cool forum who've lost their savior.

RIP John.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.