• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX-44 SK

EDUK8TR

Jim, CDX-44 aka Snake Charmer. Was called home to be with the Lord this past Saturday 9/3/11. Many of you may not know Jim. He did not post here on the forum. Jim was blind and I usually posted for him. Jim loved to hear about things going on here on the forum and when the last sun cycle was active Jim was very active and really loved participating in the CDX contests that were held. Some of you who have been here a long time may have had QSO's with Jim during contests or just in passing. Jim wanted very much to get his ticket and I tried as best as I could to get him to as well. Unfortunately the last three years or so Jim's health deteriorated to the point that he was unable to put for the effort to attain this goal. Jim however was a good operator and would have been a great Amateur op as well.

Above all else, Jim was my friend and I will miss him. I do know however that he is with the Lord because he was a Christian man.

73 to you Jim.

Wayne C.

I remember Jim.
Sad news, please give our condolences to his Family, and tell them that My wife and I are thinking of them.
Please tell them to seek comfort in each other, and enjoy the memories of each moment that they shared together with him.
They were blessed by having him in there lives.

Regards
Jeff and Melissa

I remember him, as well. Thanks for letting us know...it's nice keeping in touch or in the loop with the long time forum members.

A sad day indeed in losing a radio aficionado

My condolences to you, family and other friends. May the good lord bless his soul.

So sorry to hear of Jim's passing. Jim and I had talked several times during the contest and he was a very good operator!

Rest In Peace Jim.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.