• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX-501's little shack

Yes it does work on TX and RX.....It's a Galaxy FC-347.......Not a bad little unit.......You can fine them on Ebay for just over 40.00 bucks........I wish the numbers were a little larger.......I'm going blind.......hehe.......73's

You know what it is Scotty.........It went from you to Stu, to ME.......haha......It's still doing it's thing...........and Zane.........Jackson I run on daily basis.........Great job you did man..........I'm real happy with her.........73's guys :D

Thanks for the flowers. Being kinda new out there, it is good to get a good review from someone who knows how a radio should be done and how one should function.

thedirtmover said:
Thanks for the flowers. Being kinda new out there, it is good to get a good review from someone who knows how a radio should be done and how one should function.
Yeah but you also gotta consider the source, I mean look at what he's forced to listen to you on, that big old *ugly* radio... ;)

Phil, glad it's hangin' in there for ya, and that you're still enjoying it!

I hope I hear it up a meg one day soon!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.