• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX 757

T

Tumbleweed

Nice to get a qso with you. England was coming in strong in Indiana and you were sounding good. I hope to catch you on the band again!

CDX-350

2AK3350

</p>

Nice to get a qso with you. England was coming in strong in Indiana and you were sounding good. I hope to catch you on the band again!

CDX-350

2AK3350

</p>

CDX-350

2AK3350

</p>

sorry i only just realised this section was here lol, not to worry we posted on the other section> just didnt want peeps to think i was ignorant. It was good contact, condx was good, hope to catch more on the band, I'll always call for CDX members on.475 first to see what i get !

Catch u soon

26 CDX 757, One of Our Subs - subs757
mobile with RCI2970 Astatic575 Sirio 7/8th @120w back at base Yaesu FT757GX Datong FL3 filter Astatic575 3ele Sirio yagi @130W

More than 2000 people are injured by teapots each year in the UK !</p>

sorry i only just realised this section was here lol, not to worry we posted on the other section> just didnt want peeps to think i was ignorant. It was good contact, condx was good, hope to catch more on the band, I'll always call for CDX members on.475 first to see what i get !

Catch u soon

mobile with RCI2970 Astatic575 Sirio 7/8th @120w back at base Yaesu FT757GX Datong FL3 filter Astatic575 3ele Sirio yagi @130W

Catch u soon

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.