• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CFMoto ATVs

Dopple

Apr 9, 2022
I've gotten the itch to get myself a 4 wheeler. I've had seat time on 3 & 4 wheelers since I was a kid. I do own an 84 Honda 200x trike, but it's still in need of work to get it running well. I was thinking of a utility quad, they seem to be a decent mix of fun and utility. After looking at a Tracker 600 (built by Textron, same as an Arctic Cat) at Cabela's in PA, that seemed about the right size vs price for me. As I usually do, I start looking at other brands, and asking around on forums... a friend of mine mentioned the CFMoto brand. Ok, chinesium, but they also partner with Yamaha and KTM. Anyone on here have any experience with this brand? I know they went thru a major overhaul for the 2023 models, got a 5HP bump on the 600 class engine.

This is the one I'm eyeballing near me: https://www.maddiesny.com/ATVs-CFMO...ngton-NY-f0af2b5f-d338-4b29-9977-b02e010aa5c7

The cf moto quads have a 5 year warranty I think which is good, I bought 2 new 21 Polaris sportsman 570's which came with 6 month warranty.

Where did you see the 5 year warranty on the CF's? Everywhere I look says 1 year.

Lots of fine print in that warranty, I see shorter times as I read more. The US warranty is way shorter tho:

All CFMOTO off road vehicles come with a limited one-year warranty, and all* CFMOTO motorcycles come with a limited two-year warranty (*Papio comes with a limited one-year warranty). Complete details can be found in your owner's manual or by downloading one on the CFMOTO website.
A 30-DAY WARRANTY coverage period applies to all new CFMOTO vehicles in relation to the vehicle’s:
  • Battery
  • Spark Plugs
  • Air Filters
  • Oil and Fuel Filters
A 90-DAY WARRANTY coverage period applies to all new CFMOTO vehicles in relation to the vehicle’s:
  • Drive Belt
  • Gear Shift, CVT, and Wet Clutch
  • Throttle and Brake Cables
  • Front/Rear Rims
  • Front/Rear Tires
  • Front/United Brake Pads or Shoes
  • Front/United Brake Discs or Drums
  • Wheel or Steering Stem Bearings and Seals
  • Rubber Parts/Engine Mounts/Grips/Boots
  • Brake or Clutch Levers
  • Floor Boards or Pegs
  • ATV Winch (if equipped)
  • Light Bulbs/Fuses
  • Body Plastics and Cosmetic Defects

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Everything is El Dead-o. Joy!
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Please advise me to what is a good replacement mic for my SR-497HPC... Answer: 497 is "wired like Cobra", so many choices available. That radio does not need a power mic, so purchase a stock "coffin style" mic with a decent cord, like the ones that Astatic uses. The Superstar DM-507 is my go-to. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3050474478...adANq91JSiEEnz8EGqPJRBloTgEyaVsBoCtoMQAvD_BwE $12.99 + .99 cent shipping.