• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Check Out The New MFJ 2006 Electronics Catalog

MFJ = Mississippi's Finest Junk

Great ideas at good prices but they are known for poor quality control.

IMD262 said:
MFJ = Mississippi's Finest Junk

Great ideas at good prices but they are known for poor quality control.

I never had a "quality" issue and/or problem with any of the items that I have purchased from MFJ.

Unit 194 said:
I never had a "quality" issue and/or problem with any of the items that I have purchased from MFJ.

In the past 10 years I have used about 10 - 15 MFJ products.For the most part they worked as they should.One lighted meter was shipped with no bulb installed and the wire from the input so-239 was never soldered.I also bought a speaker mic for a Kenwood HT that sounded awful.I also bought a 6 meter tuner( MFJ-906 ) that was fillled with cold solder joints.
Other than that I have had no trouble with MFJ products.They make some very cool accessories for the SWL and the 259/269 analyzers are probably the best on the market for the cost.

IMD262 said:
Unit 194 said:

In the past 10 years I have used about 10 - 15 MFJ products.For the most part they worked as they should.One lighted meter was shipped with no bulb installed and the wire from the input so-239 was never soldered.I also bought a speaker mic for a Kenwood HT that sounded awful.I also bought a 6 meter tuner( MFJ-906 ) that was fillled with cold solder joints.
Other than that I have had no trouble with MFJ products.They make some very cool accessories for the SWL and the 259/269 analyzers are probably the best on the market for the cost.

How would you rate their customer service for returns, etc.?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.