• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cherokee CBS-1000 Base CB Radio $80 Shipped

steve25537

Sep 22, 2012
The radio looks and works great has AM/USB/LSB and loads of channels covers 25.165 up to 29.655. The radio receives and transmits and has the Blue lights and not the white.

Only 2 things is wrong with the radio. 1 is 6 of the buttons on the right broke off and not sure how to repair then. I do have the buttons and I use a small pen to use them, but someone could fix them. The other problem is does not has the bottom plate on the radio. Not sure why but thats how I got the radio. I was going to make one but never got around to it.

The radio does work as it should and comes with Original Cherokee Mic.

Asking $80 Shipped To The U.S. Only. Accept Paypal And U.S. Postal Money Order.
If Interested Send Me A Message.

Attachments

• Cherokee 1000.JPG
    Cherokee 1000.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 41

The radio looks and works great has AM/USB/LSB and loads of channels covers 25.165 up to 29.655. The radio receives and transmits and has the Blue lights and not the white.

Only 2 things is wrong with the radio. 1 is 6 of the buttons on the right broke off and not sure how to repair then. I do have the buttons and I use a small pen to use them, but someone could fix them. The other problem is does not has the bottom plate on the radio. Not sure why but thats how I got the radio. I was going to make one but never got around to it.

The radio does work as it should and comes with Original Cherokee Mic.

Asking $80 Shipped To The U.S. Only. Accept Paypal And U.S. Postal Money Order.
If Interested Send Me A Message.
Do you still have?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.