• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CNN should change their name to FNN (Fake News Network)

Probably about the same time people started to believe everything they saw and heard on social media especially if it agrees with their biased views.
There have been many times that I had people tell me things that I've seen happen didn't happen because they couldn't find it on the internet, even after I tell them I was there they still try to convince me that I'm wrong. Telling me you don't believe me is one thing but when you honestly believe you can convince me that something I was there for didn't happen because the internet says so is a little too much IMHO.

Biggest problem with this society is people don't go outside any more, they get their reality from a little box.

There have been many times that I had people tell me things that I've seen happen didn't happen because they couldn't find it on the internet, even after I tell them I was there they still try to convince me that I'm wrong. Telling me you don't believe me is one thing but when you honestly believe you can convince me that something I was there for didn't happen because the internet says so is a little too much IMHO.

Biggest problem with this society is people don't go outside any more, they get their reality from a little box.

Tell me about it. I remember seeing ball lightning when scientists said it was impossible for it to happen.

Same here. I definitely remember Kurt Loder reporting on MTV (way back when they did MTV News), and showing video of Muslims celebrating after the 911 attacks. They showed people dancing on rooftops. I WATCHED this and REMEMBER it. Can't find the video anywhere on the 'net now, and the MSM swears it never happened.

Brett

Reactions: jessejamesdallas
Same here. I definitely remember Kurt Loder reporting on MTV (way back when they did MTV News), and showing video of Muslims celebrating after the 911 attacks. They showed people dancing on rooftops. I WATCHED this and REMEMBER it. Can't find the video anywhere on the 'net now, and the MSM swears it never happened.

Brett
Trump said the same thing back when he was running for office, and no one could find the video either, and media basically called Trump a lair and a racist for saying it...I remember seeing it too...don't remember if it was here in the U.S. or not, don't remember now.

CK
when was it that scientists decided ball lightening did exist,

me and maybe a few hundred other kids & teachers saw it up close when i was in high school,

we were in class one afternoon on the second floor when i heard a strange noise & something caught my eye,

a very fuzzy ball of orangy white light about the size of a melon crackling & sizzling pretty loud went floating by the windows @ about 10mph not more than 40 feet from us,

half the class ran to the windows and watched it float out of sight, then boom,
not as loud as a lightening strike but one hell of a bang rattling windows,
when class was over i was the first on the scene looking for it,
all we found was an area of tennis court chainlink netting about 8 feet across with the green plastic coating burned off,

we found no trace of anything visible on the floor,

on a later occasion ball lightening went through the roof of my dads farmer buddies 3 story house down the field from my parents & set the upper floor on fire.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
CK
when was it that scientists decided ball lightening did exist,

me and maybe a few hundred other kids & teachers saw it up close when i was in high school,

we were in class one afternoon on the second floor when i heard a strange noise & something caught my eye,

a very fuzzy ball of orangy white light about the size of a melon crackling & sizzling pretty loud went floating by the windows @ about 10mph not more than 40 feet from us,

half the class ran to the windows and watched it float out of sight, then boom,
not as loud as a lightening strike but one hell of a bang rattling windows,
when class was over i was the first on the scene looking for it,
all we found was an area of tennis court chainlink netting about 8 feet across with the green plastic coating burned off,

we found no trace of anything visible on the floor,

on a later occasion ball lightening went through the roof of my dads farmer buddies 3 story house down the field from my parents & set the upper floor on fire.

Not real sure to be honest Bob. I know that the first time it was captured on video was only a few years ago and only sometime in the 60's did people in general begin widespread belief in it's existence despite science claiming otherwise. I was born in '63 and sometime around 1974-5 remember seeing a yellowish/white orb a couple feet in diameter rolling across the front lawn at school during a heavy rainstorm. It looked like it was rolling and bouncing for nearly a hundred feet before it crossed the pavement towards the building and BANG!! and a flash of light and it was gone.

Reactions: bob85

Brett
Trump said the same thing back when he was running for office, and no one could find the video either, and media basically called Trump a lair and a racist for saying it...I remember seeing it too...don't remember if it was here in the U.S. or not, don't remember now.

I'm in Joisey and I remember it well.

It was in Paterson NJ, there is a very big Muslim community in Paterson. I saw it on the news and also got confirmation from people I know who live in the area. As I remember it the news shut up about it at pretty much the exact same time that we started getting statements from federal officials regarding the attacks.

Trump was mistaken about the city it was in, if I remember right he said it was Jersey City where celebrations where going on. When the media started with the denials most of them specified that they never reported on celebrations in Jersey City, for some time afterwards they seemed to go to great lengths to avoid statements claiming not to have reported on such celebrations in general.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.