• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 132xlr alignment

Cpt shakes

Jul 1, 2015
Gentleman. I have looked all over the web and I cannot find alignment procedures for a 1:32 XLR. I have heard that the 135 XLR was the same radio, but CB tricks still does not have anything listed for alignment of that radio. Does anyone know where this information is available I'm finished searching.

Gentleman. I have looked all over the web and I cannot find alignment procedures for a 1:32 XLR. I have heard that the 135 XLR was the same radio, but CB tricks still does not have anything listed for alignment of that radio. Does anyone know where this information is available I'm finished searching.
What is the pcb series number (if any are printed) like "PC-196A" or PC-68AB.

I'm going to assume this is a Uniden chassis and not a Cybernet.

You probably already know this, but finding another radio that uses the same series PCB and borrowing that service manual may be your best bet.

(Im on the mobile now, but when I get on the PC I can try searching the web some more.)

Edit: Woops! Robb beat me to it, the photofact will set you good and proper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cpt shakes
Cpt shakes -

The 132XLR uses the same board as the 135XLR base. Alignment for either one will work. 132 (Sams 179), 135 (Sams 181). This is NOT a Uniden chassis. Board # is KTNA001 - C. There is a schematic for the 135XLR on CBTricks. The following is the alignment procedure for the 132XLR from Sams # 179. Good luck & 73s.
132xlr1.jpg
132xlr2.jpg
132XLR3.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.