• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 200 with talk back as standard....new board

frogger

Oct 6, 2005
ENGLAND....yorkshire
could somone please tell me wot the diffrence between the old cobra (200) to the new version one?i was looking to buy one.. and it says now with talkback ..and a new board in with some bugs fixed..?has the new one got dual controls the echo...?could anyone tell me wot the diffrence is.......and are these radio any good ?????

The new ones have talkback already installed. I'm not sure what other fixes were done, but its a safe bet that most if not all of the TSB's from the older chassis were taken care of in the new ones. As for front-panel control, its still the same.

is it possible to put a varable resister on for the echo delay or put it on the swr nob?????and does anyone no wheres the best cheapest place to buy who delivers to uk.....and takes paypal...payments............needing 3 radios...cheers

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut: