• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 2000 Sdr Dongle

I put mine in a box similar to what JoeDirt did but still wasn't happy with it. Notice the rf gain in the vid is set to 0. I could get mine to behave barefoot but with power all bets were off.

i love my SDR for visual over the 11m band its also neat using it to run water gates
ive found big hammers will distort the audio at times ferrites and a coke on the input section

hears what its like when someones dead keying 5000 and swing it distorts i dunno if that happens to you guys

Ya it need some filtering. A "Pan Adapter" is the best way to use one. One of these days I will get around to hooking it up to an old HF receiver.

Still a fun little dongle I use mine almost every day to check conditions on my laptop. I just have it connected to a scanner antenna. Saves me a tip to the shack in the mornings...lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned