• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connex 3300hp problem (stays keyed down)

johnecashflo

Wish I Was Here
Mar 26, 2007
INDIANA
i have a 3300hp that i was trying to fix a broken solder joint on (intermittent loss of tx..)give the radio a tap it would work for a while..while soldering points i shorted out a trace.which burned r194..fixed shorted trace replaced r194 with same value..now the radio throws out a very low deadkey (half watt)..without keying the mic..if you key the mic you get your regular deadkey (3 watts)..swings with modulation..of course the radio has no recieve becuase its always in tx..any and all help would be appreciated..

i have a 3300hp that i was trying to fix a broken solder joint on (intermittent loss of tx..)give the radio a tap it would work for a while..while soldering points i shorted out a trace.which burned r194..fixed shorted trace replaced r194 with same value..now the radio throws out a very low deadkey (half watt)..without keying the mic..if you key the mic you get your regular deadkey (3 watts)..swings with modulation..of course the radio has no recieve becuase its always in tx..any and all help would be appreciated..

found the problem. bad tr 38 replaced and radio works great in tx..still have no receive. rx light doesnt even work. no meter movement on any incoming signal.replaced tr 36 and tr 37 no help.. any suggestions?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.