• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Copper, I must admit..

undertaker

Undertaker
Apr 5, 2006
Texas
I ordered a top one from Copper. my emails were answered in minutes the price was right and shipping is second to none!!!

I say good job!!! :D

That's why they have been in business for a long time now. They do it more so right then wrong.

Copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper copper

I guess we can say Copper now too!

best prices on the web cant go wrong !!! got a LOUD radio at a very fair price..was told it was the cleanest //loudest around...cause if it aint clean--its just noise :LOL:

Well i will buy from them again !!!!!!!!! i have used many people for my radio needs on the web but they were the best yet..

Bobby

i have used many people for my radio needs on the web but they were the best yet..
. and i agree, undertaker. and you wanna know why? their one AND only option is an 'expand, align & tune'. pricey? depends on whether or not the buyer can do it themselves. truly aligned & tuned? well, put it this way, i don't pay for THAT service from them. the point is-NO GIMMICKS, NO CONS, NO COME ONS, NO CHICANERY, NO USELESS SCAM MODIFICATIONS, ETC. you get a XXXXX radio that works on all bands it's capable of. and if it doesn't, i HONESTLY know NOBODY who's ever had a problem with a repair or replacement. hassle? maybe. but it happens with $40,000 cars too, so, why can't a $300 radio have an issue from time to time?

davegrantsr said:
and i agree, undertaker. and you wanna know why? their one AND only option is an 'expand, align & tune'. pricey? depends on whether or not the buyer can do it themselves. truly aligned & tuned? well, put it this way, i don't pay for THAT service from them.

I have never purchased a radio from Copper but if I did I would NEVER let their so-called tech "Expand, Align and Tune" my radio either. I would ship the radio out to a reputable and experienced tech who knows what the hell they're doing.

well, that kinda WAS my point, 194. their 'expand, align & tune' option SEEMS to MOSTLY consist of 'expand'. i am NOT arguing that point at all. i did say it IS worth it to somebody who has the fear or lack of knowledge regarding removing the screws from the cover. and for those that DO have that fear, i respect that. the 'align & tune' portion, for what it's worth ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT consist of ANY audio mod, power mod, npc-rc, crack-pack, dust-buster, or ANY other robbery mod known to man. and for THAT, they receive MY blessings. i don't want ANYBODY'S so-called tech sticking their fingers into my stuff. if somebody purchases their 1 and only option with a radio, and there turns out to be some sort of issue, they're covered. they didn't F@$& it up, and i have NEVER seen copper NOT resolve that issue. i've dealt with them for 20 years & know of & heard of plenty of people who've purchased there. i can count on both hands, & have fingers left over, the PROBLEMS i've heard of over all those years. and, i can't think of more then 2 that WERE a direct result of their so-called tech. so let him keep 'expanding' away, i'd have faith in him-if i needed his services! NOT BEING HAPPY WITH A RADIO DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A PROBLEM. kinda like buying a pinto when you really wanted a caddy xlr. whose fault is that & who can you complain to?

NOW, not to knock dtb or anybody else with ties to THIS forum, i can't comment on what i've had limited contact with. this thread was about 1 particular store, and i have no problem with them.

I wanna see a picture of their bench equipment, in particular a signal generator and a scope.

Somehow I've got a picture of a 7 dollar an hour flunkie with a dosy and a mobile antenna at the end of a bench, and some diddle sticks.

They could very easily prove otherwise, but they never have.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.