• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started on drones ! :whistle: My friend bought me one for Christmas 2 years ago . Why ? I'm a 66 year old idiot ! My Nintendo hands got stiff many years ago ! :whistle: First flight ..... Yup in my pond ! That damn camera ain't worked right since ! :LOL: Btw , This stupid Redneck attempted his flight path in the same area . Were did the drone go ........ ?:whistle:o_O:eek::D

This one statement from article makes one wonder about the medicine we are taking.

[Last month, a state-run Chinese media outlet said China had the power to plunge the United States “into a mighty sea of coronavirus,” Fox News reported]

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-...campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal
Never trust anything from China.

andrew-acvoice.jpg

Gov. Abott on tv with update. From a warehouse somewhere. Explaining distribution of supplies. Numbers. Along with testing.

Reactions: 357magnum
We carry all brands of lies.
Sweet or Sour.
Large or Small.

Due to increased demand we are expanding production hours and hiring all non-Christian applicants.

Sweet or Sour...
Large or Small...
White or Brown...
Deep Fried or BBQ...
Take out only...

Napkins are not served due to ongoing epidemic conditions - but Plastic Tableware will be supplied upon request....

More than 10,000 people have died in the United States after testing positive for the new coronavirus, Johns Hopkins University reported Monday.
The nation's updated fatality count—which climbed to 10,335 on April 6—now represents roughly 14 percent of the global total.
The U.S. is now considered the pandemic's epicenter, surpassing 347,000 positive cases Monday afternoon. About 91 percent of those cases were active, meaning close to 318,000 people diagnosed with the illness still carried the infection.

BJ, I just tuned in the gloomy news myself, sad. Just don't have a "dislike" button to address that. Y'all be safe. Hopefully this will be over soon and we can all get back to normal.
More than 10,000 people have died in the United States after testing positive for the new coronavirus, Johns Hopkins University reported Monday.
The nation's updated fatality count—which climbed to 10,335 on April 6—now represents roughly 14 percent of the global total.
The U.S. is now considered the pandemic's epicenter, surpassing 347,000 positive cases Monday afternoon. About 91 percent of those cases were active, meaning close to 318,000 people diagnosed with the illness still carried the infection.

FWIW I have been tracking the infection and death rates in both of our countries Canada and the USA. The USA has a population of 8.75 times that of Canada. Taking that into account the USA has an infection rate of 2.5 times that of here in Canada and a death rate of almost 4 times however that number may be in dispute due to the way deaths attributed to Covid-19 are reported. Either way the infection rate is way too high and as far as I am concerned we are not doing enough to lower it on our end much less what you guys are doing.

Around here there is a stay home order but you’d never know it. And of course there is the essential commerce crap, places are still bringing in employees because they’ve found loop holes in it.

I’ll agree, they’re not doing enough or at least the right thing(s). They should have more people stay home but that’s not gonna happen. I think they’re inflating the numbers though but that’s my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.