• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cybernet Chassis Radio Issues

Tucker442

101E
Oct 30, 2010
Jamesburg NJ
Does anybody have any Idea what goes wrong with the Cybernet Chassis that's a common thing? I have a Lafayette SSB-140, RCA 14T302 and a Midland 79-893 all having issues, they light up but do nothing no receive or transmit. I replaced Caps from a good working radio, changed the VFO from a working radio and changed the Crystal box that's in the middle of the chassis it's a silver can and go nowhere. I would like to get the Lafayette working I'm not too concerned about the rest but it's ticking me off I have 3 radios here same chassis doing the same thing. Thanks in advance for your time. Tom 348 from Central New Jersey

Does anybody have any Idea what goes wrong with the Cybernet Chassis that's a common thing? I have a Lafayette SSB-140, RCA 14T302 and a Midland 79-893 all having issues, they light up but do nothing no receive or transmit. I replaced Caps from a good working radio, changed the VFO from a working radio and changed the Crystal box that's in the middle of the chassis it's a silver can and go nowhere. I would like to get the Lafayette working I'm not too concerned about the rest but it's ticking me off I have 3 radios here same chassis doing the same thing. Thanks in advance for your time. Tom 348 from Central New Jersey

Hi, did you find the fault with you radio's? I am currently working on 2 super panthers (PLL02A Cybernet Chassis PTBM048AOX) with the same fault, been chasing my tail also. I have the maintenance manual (it's helpful but a Service manual would be better) and I have a schematic, board layouts and parts lists.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.