• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dak Mark IX

FACT:
There is a lot of air inside a DAK chassis, and not a lot of working componentry.

There is no two ways about this. If this offends you, then perhaps you need to stop confusing rudeness with facts.

Getting offended is the same problem protesters have: It isn't about how you FEEL about something... it is about FACTS.

FACT:
DAK radios have an awful repair history.
DAK radios do not sound all that great on-the-air.
DAK radios are pretty
DAK radios are shiny
DAK radios have many (useless) knobs and meters.
That dress DOES NOT make your wife's ass look big.
Your wife's FAT ASS makes your wife's ass look big.

FACT:
There is a lot of air inside a DAK chassis, and not a lot of working componentry.

There is no two ways about this. If this offends you, then perhaps you need to stop confusing rudeness with facts.

Getting offended is the same problem protesters have: It isn't about how you FEEL about something... it is about FACTS.

FACT:
DAK radios have an awful repair history.
DAK radios do not sound all that great on-the-air.
DAK radios are pretty
DAK radios are shiny
DAK radios have many (useless) knobs and meters.
That dress DOES NOT make your wife's ass look big.
Your wife's FAT ASS makes your wife's ass look big.

This has been resolved. You are late to the party, but hopefully you feel socially adequate now.

Reactions: Riverman
I am with Captain Kilowatt on this one. This is a great radio forum with lots of people that try and help others. And most are honest. This is one of a few real good radio forums. And i hope it never chances.

I am with Captain Kilowatt on this one. This is a great radio forum with lots of people that try and help others. And most are honest. This is one of a few real good radio forums. And i hope it never chances.

It is a great forum and I've been very happy in other sections and everyone has been great. When it comes to classified ads, there is no excuse to post on someone's ad that a radio is pure junk. That kind of thing can go in the radio section. It's just rude and not very friendly. Those that do it know it's not appropriate, but do it anyways.

I ended up listing the radio on eBay and it sold within a few hours. It goes to show that while many here view something as junk, others view it as a great radio. There just isn't a need for negativity here in the classifieds (which also looks like it's a forum rule that is not enforced).

Everything ended well, so it's all good.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.