• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DEAD KEY FOR FATBOY AND RM AMPS.

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
I have a RM 100 WATT and a FAT BOY 200 AMP. I have the dead keys on my COBRA 85 DYNASCAN MY COBRA 29 LTD MY UNIDEN PC 76 XL SET AT AROUND 2.Is that about right to run my amps:unsure: I also run my DX 959 around the same. 73s coathanger N.E P.A. THANKS FOR THE HELP:pop:

different amps will need a different amount of dead-ke to get %25 of what they will cleanly swing .

You should have a radio set for a amp, or you could have variable put on all your radios and use all your amps. No 2 amp/radio combinations are likely going to be the same.

Off hand I can say this. The Fatboy can handle more carrier then the RM. As stated, each amplifier will be different and a variable power mod on a radio comes in handy.

AMPS

Thanks guys for the INFO. For got to say none of my amps get hot. Just a little warm.I dont run them hard. 73s coathanger N. E. P.A.:pop:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.