• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Did I get ROBBED? Or is this the deal of the Year

Wiskey Delta-40

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Oct 18, 2011
Bradshaw Mtns Arizona
As I was drinking my morning Coffee, Was looking on Crackheads list.. Seen a ad for Bunch of CB equipment for sale.. So waited till 8 am and called the guy.... he said that he had a bunch of stuff and one item was called a Henry amp and that it was big and heavy and has no use for the stuff.. I was like HMMMMMM Interesting, so I got directions to his place.. 2.5 hr drive one way OUCH !.. he was located down a dirt road go past 25 BIG Rocks and 10 cacti 3rd drive on the left out in the middle of NO-WHERE!

Pull up and looks like a BOMB went off at the place stuff scattered every where.. like you would see on American pickers, Meet the guy and takes to a shed in back opens the doors and BOOM there it was RADIO EQUIPMENT top to bottom side to side.......

Pulled out stuff like courier 23 channel stuff smoked amps that seen better days tons of caps resistors diods and CRAP... But off in the corner there it was the HENRY ! and other stuff with it.. We made a deal @ $360.00

I have attached pics of what came with the deal

And he also thru in a Like new maco 5/8th antenna

Attachments

• IMAG0283.jpg
    IMAG0283.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMAG0285.jpg
    IMAG0285.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG0288.jpg
    IMAG0288.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0292.jpg
    IMAG0292.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 147
  • IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 149

Sweet find!

I surf CL all the time and never find anything like that!

Let us know how it all powers up!

The "collectors" here pick crackheads list clean, and resell at crazy$$$.
Good find!

UPDATE

if you don't have one,..... you need to beg, borrow, or steal a variac

Yes I am looking for one.. for they have been sitting for a while TY

Ty for the link.. I do have ALL the ORIGINAL manuals for every piece that I got Inc the schematic for the Henry
No book on the dentron tuner

And a update on the FR 101d Reciever, closer examination tonight it has the 2 meter mod in it also, and a slot for the 6 meter mod and if my eyes are not decieving me there is a 11 meter (cb) section
I did read that some of these did have that mod if any one can help PLZ do

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 147

dxChat