• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Digital Transmissions -- 27.360 MHz

2CO3026

Mar 14, 2009
Cornpach, IL
When the band is in to Europe, I presume the digital signals I'm hearing are coming from there. The carrier seems to be centered on 27.358.1 MHz.

I'm not into digital modes, so I don't have any digital decoding capability. Does anyone know what the transmissions are?

you can download hamradiodeluxe for free and plug your headphone or speaker jack into your mic jack on the pc/laptop ,, works pretty good

you can download hamradiodeluxe for free and plug your headphone or speaker jack into your mic jack on the pc/laptop ,, works pretty good

Yes, I'm aware of HRD's DM-780 feature that integrates sound card digital modes into the HRD logbook. I guess I'm too lazy to install/configure HRD for that purpose. I thought maybe someone who actually is into those modes would have a clue. Inquiring minds, you know...

But thanks for the reply! :)

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.