• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

???? Doc's Electronics????

Cotton Mouth

Mar 8, 2007
Ok guys, It maybe just my computer, but I can't get onto Doc's Electronics Web Site out in New York.

I have one of my Lincolns out there getting the works done to it and for some reason I can't find his number so I went to the web site and it don't pop up, WTF.

Anyone have that issue or know the phone number so I can contact him. I afraid he has been trying to email me but my email has changed too.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

As always thanks in advance,

Cotton Mouth.

I finally got it as things changed sense I last been to his site and usually just call him but I got a new phone and havent transfered all my contacts over yet and couldn't find my old blackberry and when I did there was no battery in it so I knew someone here on the Forum would know the number.

So thanks all and we got it handled now and i will call him tomorrow and see how My Lincoln and HR-2600 and the Uniden PC-122XL is coming along, as I had him do the works to them along with the ChipSwitch also and at the time he only had two left and didnt think he would ever get anymore as they quit making them.

So I will post back with a update and when i get them back. I have had him do me up several radios over the years and they are always amazing when I get them back from him as he is a great Tech for those radios.

Cotton Mouth.

Thanks everyone for the help and information for Doc's Electronics. I finally found his inforamation as well so I sent him a email last night and heard back from him today as he has been in and out of the hospital several times with his heart and almost lost his life, but he said he is doing much better now but hasn't been able to work on radios like he used too.

Anyways he has one of my HR-2600's that he installed one of the last Chip Switches he had in it along with doing the works to it, so looking forward to getting that back home. He also has one of my Uniden PC-122XL radios that he also does a hell of a tune to those radios as well and he said he is about done with that one so eveything will be coming home soon.

Again thanks for the info guy's

Cotton Mouth.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.