• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dosy TFC3001 SWR/Watt/Mod/ Freq Meter

Yeah, if you don't have any kind of freq counter in the shack and you have a few radios - it would be excellent!
They are pretty expensive new, and the radio I use has a built-in freq counter - so I don't have the need.
Dosy's are pretty reliable from what I can gather from reading a lot of reviews. May not be as accurate as a Bird meter, but I'll bet that it is close enough to be able to adjust AM carrier/AM modulation/upper and lower SSB modulation yourself...

dosy

I have a 3001 that I bought used. It had a bad freq counter, and Dosy fixed it very quickly and at a very reasonable cost. Now it works great!(y)

Well, I think you will like it. Big meters, accurate, and stable counter. The meter lights are bright enough to light up your whole shack, too.LOL(y)

I have one I bought when they first came out on the market it has red display and all lights and counter still work and its been 12-13 years since I bought it the power pack for the AC went bad there a dime a dozen so so its nothing to cry or pout over and I think the mod meter needs adjusting dosy quoted me $30.00 to go through it and recalibrate it and do any repairs ETC I should really sell mine I dont use it but it is quite handy to have around when I do need it and hell these things are pretty damn close as far as being accurate goes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.