• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dx44hp channel mod

Zen

Jan 29, 2017
Does anyone have info for the Dx44hp channel mod? I've searched and searched and can't find it

Thank you for the reply ……
I don't see any loose plugs inside this radio.
I do see the solder bridge on the front of the board

what number is on the main circuit board of your radio? it may not be a 360014 board as the 1st galaxy radios have. if just unsoldering the solder jumper does not work you may have to look at another version. so see what the main board is.

EPT0SSb51j board

Eptcx4440b board

Eptdx4420d board

The main board is a 360051c

It's set up like the ol general lee and the 33hp2 with the 4 10 ohm resistors on the top of the main board

sorry I have never seen a 360051c board. guess I will not be able to help any on this one. not sure what board this is.

look at the galaxy 55hp radio. it has the 360015 board in it. so the 2 radios should mod the same. that is why I left the page with all the galaxy radios on it so you could verify the mod. I still think it is the 55hp mod for the radio.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Cbtricks has the 55v conversion on the 55hp page, and lists the 55v as having the 14 board. I would say if it has a solder bridge and jumper that it will probably work.

one other guy did his 44 mod the way it shows for the 55 radio and he said it worked on his radio off another forum. that is why I told Zen to look at the radio list and see which one had the same layout his did. he has the radio in front of him to look at. I do not, so left him the list of all of them.

It's set up like the ol general lee and the 33hp2 with the 4 10 ohm resistors on the top of the main board
I think it might be like some other exports, remove the 10 ohm resistors that might be the mod, I don't know though. Also the solder bridge towards the front of the radio might be part of it too. Wish I had a straight forward answer for you.

one other guy did his 44 mod the way it shows for the 55 radio and he said it worked on his radio off another forum. that is why I told Zen to look at the radio list and see which one had the same layout his did. he has the radio in front of him to look at. I do not, so left him the list of all of them.
This radio seems to be a tougher one… not much info out there on it!
I appreciate all you guys helping out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.