• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Elite Line TX-5500

Oct 17, 2006
ALBERTA, CANADA
here,s my newest amplifier for my base set-up. massive ,very heavy aluminumcase , class AB1 , low pass filter,4 X 2879,very similar designs to the cobra xl 450 and the magnum 4500.my iota dls -55 can run these baby all day long.with the hr-2510 driving it(30 watts ) gives me 400 watts.(SSB).anybody ever use or own this amplifier? ive seen lots of the cobras and magnum 4 pills but not too many info on this ELITE LINE TX 5500. thanks.............grasshopper1031
Attached thumbnail(s)
img-resized.png
Reduced 81%
512 x 384 (81.25K)​
img-resized.png
Reduced 91%
1024 x 768 (159.41K)​

they are like, 15 years old or so. maybe older. h&y sold them way back when. there were several amps in that line.

That is, if your breath is bad.

Most of the posters there have ass breath from having chronic rump to mouth proximity disorder.

Well you see then, I couldn't know that since I never even got the chance to log on and see what they had to offer. :D

I also lasted about 2 weeks at WWPDX because I said something at CBRT that pissed someone at WWPDX off and they banned me. :confused:

Oh well, can't please everyone all the time.

Well you see then, I couldn't know that since I never even got the chance to log on and see what they had to offer. :D

Glad to save you the trouble.

I also lasted about 2 weeks at WWPDX because I said something at CBRT that pissed someone at WWPDX off and they banned me. :confused:

No idea about the WWPDX, but CBRT is another spam forum. Look at the thread started by DBT. SAy one word of truth about the hack jobs by Mike, and AMF. He was run of of here, not by banning, but with facts.

Now that we've run this thread WAY off-topic, I have to say this forum has outlasted alot of them.

Pace was very busy for a bit, went off line for a minute and many migrated to the 1Stop one( now XForce). 1Stop turned out to be just like Pace (minus Macks reign of terror lol) and many wonderful forums were started. The Bus will roll on with those exiles and alot who only hear of it's history.:D

Oh I know. I am a member at CBRT and rode through the whole deal some months back when a good deal of the members were either banned or bailed over the Sponsor and Feedback disagreement.

I did not have a dog in either of those hunts so I stayed neutral and kept my mouth shut. I then also joined Amps R Us to be able to keep in touch with friends I had made at CBRT and have seen Redneck have all kinds of problems with the Col therby causing them to split.

It seems like the drama never ends, here, there or somewhere. :D

I just want to enjoy the hobby, learn and share.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.