• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EVEN RETARDS CAN GET A LICENSE NOW

Sonwatcher said:
Message from Riley-

FCC Special Counsel in the Spectrum Enforcement Division Riley
Hollingsworth's main message at the Dayton Hamvention®...

"All of you can learn from each
other," he said, "and you need to work together more and show a little more
respect for your diverse interests and for the Amateur Service as a whole.
It isn't about you. It isn't about enforcement. It's about Amateur Radio."

As radio amateurs take to the airwaves, he continued, they need to decide
what's most important -- the best interests of ham radio or their ego, pride
or perceived "rights.""I realize I may be preaching to the choir here, but on the air you need to
be more cooperative and less argumentative -- and I need you to take this
message with you when you go home," he continued....We can enforce our rules, but we can't enforce kindness and courtesy or
common sense," Hollingsworth concluded....

http://www.qrz.com/ib-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=3&t=157584
AMEN

CODE

This is funny, I usually stay out of things like this but.
I joined the Navy served seven years in the Destroyer task force U.S. Atlantic fleet, was at the Cuban Blockade,at the Cuban Crisis. No code required
Took my 2 hour written test to enter the Navy, NO code required.
Worked 30 years as a Retail meat cutter, 2 year apprentice ship, school two night a week, 40 hours a week in the shop. No code required,
Went to take my General test , No code required.
Guess I am a RETARD

Folks tend to care about the darnest things. Well then , I thank the good Lord for being retarded. I figure IM safer and better off that way. to many know it alls that just ain't happy with the ways that the cookies of life crumble . IM to old to even want to give a ratts ass , to much personal energy wasted there , there's enough crap renting space in my head as it is , I really don't need to add anymore. I suppose folks just ain't happy unless they got something to whine,moan and groan about , life is a never ending turn of events which i usually refer to as "change" Change can really be hard on a person because they don't roll with it very well and they would just rather fight it first before they surrender to it , or simply accept it for what it is . Believe me when I say , I can be guilty of all of the above ,but I've gotten better at it over the years for my own well being. So being retarded to a degree over the years has more so been a blessing for me then not. BFD !! ;)

I have a Dream....
GOD old mighty i have a Dream...

ahh...
is too long to quote that
Can't we simply get along.......lol

Ahh yes
it is indeed super easy to get ones ham ticket these days
i am the first to admitt it

but we all know (GOD only knows why)
many think it super hard to take and pass the tests for ham radio

ofcourse i am still scatching my head as to why they think that

i had 2 friends who failed at least 4 times each before they finally passed

i took it once
studied for 45 to 50 mins (as i was actually helping a friend learn what he needed to know to pass the test)
then simply took the test

the hardest thing for me
was simpy taking the time to go take the exam

but yes
seems anyone can get their ticket these days

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.