• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fergusun poll

Will Officer Wilson in Fergusun be indicted?

• Yes and will be found guilty

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes and will be found not guilty

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Yes to simply avoid riots

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No and quite rightly so!

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • CNN and MSNBC should be sued!

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
I didn't think there was too much controversy in the shooting of this unarmed 300 lb teenager . The officer wanted to live.

Reactions: Mudfoot
To put the thug down quickly. That'd be my guess.
I think he was panic shooting by that time.
You have Someone the size of a refrigerator high on drugs with an attitude who earlier robbed and shoved a store clerk. Someone who is way bigger than you who is reaching for your gun and will most likely shoot and murder you with it and others. Someone is is a threat to the lives and safety of other citizens.
Someone whom was most likely a racist with no respect for anyone,especially the law and you have a recipe for disaster.
I know. The cop is supposed to keep shooting until the threat is over with.

You have Someone the size of a refrigerator high on drugs with an attitude who earlier robbed and shoved a store clerk. Someone who is way bigger than you who is reaching for your gun and will most likely shoot and murder you with it and others. Someone is is a threat to the lives and safety of other citizens.
Someone whom was most likely a racist with no respect for anyone,especially the law and you have a recipe for disaster.
Then you have scum bags like this sent to these areas to stir up hate and dissension.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-car-stolen-during-the-fck-the-police-rally/

I'm sure you would feel much differently if it was your relative or friend.

you seem to "feel" that it is justified for someone to attack an LEO just because he is your "friend or relative".

you may based your OPINION on how you "feel", I base mine on "facts" and law.

you seem to "feel" that it is justified for someone to attack an LEO just because he is your "friend or relative".

you may based your OPINION on how you "feel", I base mine on "facts" and law.

I don't feel it's right or justified for anyone to attack an LEO.

And I also don't feel it's right or justified for an LEO to abuse or break the law especially when it causes the death of an unarmed man .

High on drugs, a potential murderer, a threat to society, a racist?

Where the hell did you get all this misinformation?

Exactly! Why the two fatal "executon style" head shots?

You clearly made a decision without knowing all of the facts, and then you choose to ignore any fact that doesn't agree. Don't worry, we humans do that routinely, look at the die hard supporters of both political parties and you have all the proof you need. To call this an execution simply because Michael Brown was shot in the head is simply ignoring the facts that have been released that don't fit with your narrative. I see having this discussion with someone who doesn't care about the truth is pointless, yet I continue, just to show where your narrative breaks down.

I have news for you, waiting for the fifth shot to shoot at someone's head is not executing them. Now if Officer Wilson immediately shot at the guys head without shooting at less lethal points first, then you can call it an execution, but that didn't happen. They guy was shot in his arm four times before he was shot anywhere that would be lethal. Further, the level of panic that Officer Wilson would have been under at the time his shots would have been less planned, and more following where he was looking. When looking at someone where do you normally look?

If it were me exercising my right to self defense in the state of Missouri, the state that this happened in, I would have double tapped the mid section first, but even if I just hit the arms, or even missed, if the guy was still threatening me and/or my family guess where the next shots would have been. And when it came up in court the police officer that trained me would testify on my behalf as long as I followed Missouri state law.

The only way this could have been an execution is if Michael Brown was not threatening Officer Wilson after being shot four times, and guess what, according to not only Officer Wilson, but all but one of the eye witness reports, he was.

Again, your insistence on saying it was en execution does not stand up to the evidence, at least the evidence that has been leaked.

So I ask you, in a self defense scenario, you shoot a guy four times and he is still coming after you, or god forbid your children, where do you shoot next?

The DB

You clearly made a decision without knowing all of the facts, and then you choose to ignore any fact that doesn't agree. Don't worry, we humans do that routinely, look at the die hard supporters of both political parties and you have all the proof you need. To call this an execution simply because Michael Brown was shot in the head is simply ignoring the facts that have been released that don't fit with your narrative. I see having this discussion with someone who doesn't care about the truth is pointless, yet I continue, just to show where your narrative breaks down.

I have news for you, waiting for the fifth shot to shoot at someone's head is not executing them. Now if Officer Wilson immediately shot at the guys head without shooting at less lethal points first, then you can call it an execution, but that didn't happen. They guy was shot in his arm four times before he was shot anywhere that would be lethal. Further, the level of panic that Officer Wilson would have been under at the time his shots would have been less planned, and more following where he was looking. When looking at someone where do you normally look?

If it were me exercising my right to self defense in the state of Missouri, the state that this happened in, I would have double tapped the mid section first, but even if I just hit the arms, or even missed, if the guy was still threatening me and/or my family guess where the next shots would have been. And when it came up in court the police officer that trained me would testify on my behalf as long as I followed Missouri state law.

The only way this could have been an execution is if Michael Brown was not threatening Officer Wilson after being shot four times, and guess what, according to not only Officer Wilson, but all but one of the eye witness reports, he was.

Again, your insistence on saying it was en execution does not stand up to the evidence, at least the evidence that has been leaked.

So I ask you, in a self defense scenario, you shoot a guy four times and he is still coming after you, or god forbid your children, where do you shoot next?

The DB

According to the autopsy four bullets entered his right arm and two bullets entered his head. Why were there no bullets fired into his legs or lower torso if he was supposedly threatening and charging the officer?

To answer your hypothetical self defense scenario question I would have aimed for the torso and not the head.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.