• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Finally took the time to.....

211inthamag

Jan 12, 2008
Natchez, Ms
Earn my ticket saturday morning ! Ive been on the radio since 1985 and have ran stations up to 25k to just running a browning mark 3 and a jb150 from the start...most of my fellow cb friends I have made from all the years have either "A" died off or "B" moved to ham,
I dont know why I have not done it sooner, guess I had different intentions in mind back then but am really glad to have went ahead and raken the time to up my hobby and communications level- we will be working on taking thee general next month and maybe extra by end of jan....the funny thing is my wife is ACTUALLY interested in getting hers and that just doesnt happen to many hams with a HOT wife like mine ;)

Hope to have the go by friday! 73's

Reactions: 1 person

Welcome to the hobby. You will find once you get general you can work skip virtually anytime you want w/o having to wait for the band to open

sea-hag-beer_zps63900c48.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.