• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Swap Shop

Butcher318

Apr 13, 2005
Nothing ticks me off more then when someone lists a radio or amp for sale and then says, I'll take the best offer. This ain't e-bay people, I thought there was a rule that you had to either list a price or what you were looking for in a trade?

I honestly dont' know what the big deal is here ? I personally find this rediculous. The dude asked for a offer for a amplifer , BFD !! IM really trying to understand the mountain out of a mole hill here Butch ? Because the guy asks for a offer ? You ask him how much he wants for it ? ......How hard is it for you to make him an offer ? He has two now , last I looked it was up to 85.00 ......What is honestly wrong with that ? Im just trying to understand your logic here Butch and why you have allowed this to upset you so ? It's nonsence like this that causes problems for others or makes a good thing go bye bye.
So it's against the rules to ask for an offer for something ? This is truly a mountain out of a mole hill here , and I personally don't even think it's a mole hill !! What's truly bothering you here Butch , this really doesn't seem like you. No offence man. I just don't get it ?

"TalkingTall"My son had to leave town until Monday and did not give me a price ....I was going to sell it to highest bidder...I have no idea what it is worth...he said to just sell it for him....

"HIGHEST BIDDER". It does sound like eBay too me.

Well I see absolutley no problem here. Who cares if hes excepting offers just make an offer and go from there. Not everyone knows what somethings worth so thats why I imagine they post like this. Its really funny one minute someones having stones thrown at them becauss OHHH MY GOSH thats a rediculous price thats way to much for that!!!! Now its what the heck best offer what??? Thats terrible how darethey best offer that. Ide rather see that then someone taking advantage of another because he or she was unsure what an items worth. Remember now there are some that come to sell estate items from a relative that may have passed away. Would you want your family selling items for peanuts that you payed good coin for??? Anyways I see no problem with that best offer thing? I have alot of things and look at it this way EVERYTHINGS FORSALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.... So thats where best or great offers come in. Its sometimes nice to see that before you sell something to purchase another its actually worth doing. Maybe this is a rule but whats the difference if you see an item you want and there isnt much activity then you pm an offer??? Auction sell outright what really is the difference??? Ill give you this much cash or Ill trade you this or that it really does end up highest bidder 50% of the time if ya think about it. Its all good in the hood harmless sales

Those Cobras are exellent amps, thats why I wanted to know what he wanted for it so I guess that means I was interested.

Still waiting for a Mod to clarify the rule on listing a price or item for a trade.

If bidding is ok then bid away. If I want to bid on something I will go to E-bay.

No anger, I just dont see why people make things harder than they need to be. The guy asked for an offer. If you are truely interested, make him an offer. If not, move on and find something else with a price

No dollar figure or post count needed here, you must be thinking of 1 Stop (cop and chop) don't need that type of thinking here. Any way like has been said make an offer all they can do is say no deal. So whats "THE BIG DEAL" , not like you have to bid or make offer.

Butcher318 said:
Nothing ticks me off more then when someone lists a radio or amp for sale and then says, I'll take the best offer. This ain't e-bay people, I thought there was a rule that you had to either list a price or what you were looking for in a trade?

You know what ticks me off .......

Are people like you.....

You dont have a problem not wanting to pay the price someone asks....

I know because you have never paid the price I had on the forum...and I have sold to you three times...

It will not happen again because I don't need your whining or your 1 stop rules

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.