• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Frequency counter?

Yeah 10-4. You think that one will do?
It might, I prefer FLUKE personally. This one is calibrated and the reading is dead on but the radio is just ONE Hz off of perfect. When you have good equipment you can be sure and confident.
3194-1414632047-392db11be8250f77d52120286313eb10.jpg

Last edited:
It might, I prefer FLUKE personally.
Yep, I use the Fluke more than the Hp here. Helps to have a brands like these. Tektronix and a few others - too.

My first counter was a lot like this one he is looking at. It was OK. But he will need to keep it calibrated. Otherwise, he will find just how accurate it is after the first few alignments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tallman
Yep, I use the Fluke more than the Hp here. Helps to have a brands like these. Tektronix and a few others - too.
My first counter was a lot like this one he is looking at. I was OK. But he will need to keep it calibrated. Otherwise, he will find just how accurate it is after the first few alignments.
Yes indeed, if the SSB is off the radio won't work worth a poop.
805 California note:
Also you need to get a scope probe for your test probe. Alligator clips just won't do,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.