• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Frequency Ranges

Grime02

Jan 2, 2010
Does anyone have a list of make/model of hand held radios including frequency ranges. Or someone who knows a site with this information on. This info will be greatly appreciated.

UHF and VHF if possible.

Cheers.

Wow, I don't think there is any such central list of all makes and frequency ranges.

Just look around at the ads of the import radios on ebay and go to any of the ham stores like Ham Radio Outlet and look at the specs of each radio.

Happy New Year

The only time I have ever seen anything like that is when some of the ham magazines would run a comparison in a special issue and the last one I saw was several years ago. The best thing to do is spend about 30 seconds with Google and another few minutes on each of the manufacturers websites and make note of the info.

Back mid to late last year CQ mag done a compairson of somewhere around 20 different HTs,had all specs for all of them and a write up on each one,might try going through their site for that artical

but outside of that I would think that you would have to look at each radio spec there is out there

*shrugs*

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.