• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Clean Uniden Grant XL and TS 350HDV

YODAfromMN

Aug 28, 2005
Minnesota
Selling some of my old CB stuff out of my closet. I have a nice Uniden Grant XL mobile which works excellent, just recently tested. Comes with stock mic, a Cobra CA-7 power mic and power cord. No bracket but has the mounting screws. This rig was virgin new when I bought it and the only person in it was a tech by the name of Rick aka Outsider who runs a CB shop off of exit 167 in Ann Arbor, MI. The radio has been aligned and calibrated on his IFR Service Monitor.

Other thing I have for sale is a Texas Star 350 HDV amp which is cosmetically beat up but works nonetheless. It has the red stripe if that matters or not.

Looking to unload the Grant for $175 and the amp for $100. I'm rarely out on these forums anymore so your best bet is to email me at buyerdude666@yahoo.com, thanks allot!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.