• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Galaxy DX99V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboyok

KX5MOT
Dec 18, 2011
Norman, OK
For sale is one nice used Galaxy DX99V 10 meter mobile radio. This radio is fully operational and is in very good cosmetic condition and does show some signs of use but nothing that affects performance. It has chrome top and bottom covers and a color changing LED installed in the signal meter. It will include a used Turner Road King 56 noise canceling mic, new mounting bracket w/thumbscrews, and a new uncut power cord. Photos are available. Asking $165 shipped.

Here are couple of photos. And I don't send items before I recieve payment, I have feeback on eBay and several other forums. Was just told this might be a better place to sell a radio like this.

99.jpg

photo13.jpg

To join a new forum and without so much as an introduction post something up for sale always invites suspicion and scrutiny.

If you are on other radio related forums, surely you are aware of this.

Radio looks like a good unit, tell us a little bit more about yourself. :D

Welp, name is Jon, I am 30 years old, been licensed as a ham since 2001, got my start in CB when I was about 16 and have been ande avid radio hobbyist ever since. Had this rig in my shack for about 6 months because I live near two major highways and it can be pretty entertaining at times, also have used it to listen to 10 meters. I work as a law enforcement dispatcher. Anywho I found another radio to put in the shack so I dont need this one anymore and could use the extra cash for Xmas.

Can you open the cover and check to see if TR32, TR53 and R249 are still installed? That's a common hack on this board. If the radio has had a color changing meter light and jeweled knobs installed the "golden screwdriver" has probably been poking around in there too.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio