• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: RCI-2970DX

galaxy67

Mar 10, 2009
The latter version with the Green Background,not the older early Orange background,I'm sure it may have been used as a mobile somewhere along the line,but I only used it as a base,has great output all bands all modes,lots of swing in the RF power output,a couple minor issues we can talk about,really nothing to do with performance,NON smoker here,before that,don't know,no smoke smell on it,its not all scratched up or beat up,no manual,have a new power cord for it ,no worn lettering anywhere on the radio,factory freq decal still on top cover,comes with a power hand mic,the original mic i never had,great audio reports,sorry I have no way to post pictures,I have tons of positive feedback,just let me know,I can do $199 plus shipping,postal money order or personal check,I have no Pay Pal account,I don't "Flip" radios for a living or buy enough of anything to have a Pay Pal account...You can e mail me direct at....GALAXYELC9@YAHOO.COM.....Thats the best option for me...WN8BOB......BOB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.