• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT-857 and Z-100 Tuner

116sd019

Feb 19, 2008
I use FT-857 and Z100 Auto antenna tuner i have a problem i cant use my tuner and my CAT Cable same time. I must change ft-857 menu CAT after tuner dont work correctly. I change menu on TUNER after dont work my CAT Cable :glare: I hope understand my english :)

73' From TURKEY

I use FT-857D and Z100 Auto antenna tuner the tuner and radio are in the boot of the car i want to tune by rf what are the menu setting on the FT857D
Thank you

The tuner doesn't work that way with that radio. You need to give the tuner a carrier, then press the tune button on the tuner. For the 857, if you have the Radio Interface connected to the ACC port, you can just press the tune button on the tuner and it will automatically key the radio and then adjust the tuner. The bottom line is that you can't activate the tuner by just RF with that transceiver.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.