• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy saturn for sale

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
hey guys,this is my friends galaxy saturn .everything works on it .i have heard this radio on the air for years .due to space limitations he now doesnt run it .he would like to sell it .
works as it should .on am it sounds great .ssb ,we just dont know .i dont do ssb and neither does he .all we can say is ssb works .i do not know the power output on this radio it was not hooked up when i was there ,but i have heard this on air for years and it sounded great.
all lights are working as are all the meters.
it has a recording toy in the rear that is not functional anymore .we think i wire came off is all but i didnt open it to see.the case is missing 2 screws from what i seen .no biggie but should be mentioned.this radio is being stored.
i do not have this radio here .if you buy it i will go pick it up in a timely manner and ship it to you .i am doing all the footwork here as this man is handicapped .offers will be taken but please be fair with them .
we will start at 250.00 plus shipping so about 275.00 shipped should do it .offers will be relayed to the owner .these radios did about 25-30 peak so dont expect much more thats all they ever done.my kid got a mint one and his does that amount so ......
it needs some cleaning .i will clean it up befor i box it for sale .please dont ask me to open the radio,its not here and i am not making the drive just to do that .its a 40 minute drive each way.thanks for looking,no trades either its not mine .money order only on this one.
flying dutchman bought an item from my friend ,you can ask him how fast we did that transaction.you wont be waiting long .thanks guys.
275.00 shipped or make fair offer ,fair being the key word here
1000204.jpg

By null at 2010-04-28

1000203.jpg

By null at 2010-04-28

1000205.jpg

By null at 2010-04-28

ps-the stickers were on it when he bought it way back then .we arent pulling them off.the new owner can do that.the noise toy does not work at this time but we think its just a wire off ,but no gaurentee on that

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.