• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn Turbo No Roger Beep

Harley3315

Oct 22, 2015
So I replaced the echo board the original was EPT0SSB50B this radio only had the flip switch for echo did away with that added newer style board from 2517 the newer board doesn't use the extra plug with the orange and red wire a the other end of the board. the pic of it on cb tricks isn't correct either it shows a 3 pin plug with red orange and brown on say the 33hl that lists it as the early board used. I suspect this has something to do with the beep not functioning because orange wire comes back down to the main board right next to the grey wire says tone in the right front area of the board behind c41 the red wire the other pin on that plug for echo board comes from directly in front of tr47. Any help here would be awesome.

So I replaced the echo board the original was EPT0SSB50B this radio only had the flip switch for echo did away with that added newer style board from 2517 the newer board doesn't use the extra plug with the orange and red wire a the other end of the board. the pic of it on cb tricks isn't correct either it shows a 3 pin plug with red orange and brown on say the 33hl that lists it as the early board used. I suspect this has something to do with the beep not functioning because orange wire comes back down to the main board right next to the grey wire says tone in the right front area of the board behind c41 the red wire the other pin on that plug for echo board comes from directly in front of tr47. Any help here would be awesome.
Also I already changed the cap and the transistor think it was tr33 for the roger beep so if someone chimes in been there done that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.